Celebrating with Pinecat..



 Well friends this is me a few years back celebrating with human my birthday.. She is hiding behind me and made me wear a stupid birthday hat that she made.. Yes she is a crafty one...


Now I wanted to show you some new items in the stores... we will not be posting on the 4th human is going out to party again...


 Now back to the stuff she has been working on....   New at Pine cat 15 ........



https://www.zazzle.com/pinecat15/products  please cut and paste.... for some reason goggle will not let me post my site..





 Happy fourth friends,,, love pine cat..... party hard it's my birthday too tell everyone you know a seal point Persian from new jersey says it's ok..... lol...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiffany glass and how they inspire my work.

More from the round barn mystery .Who is in that WOODS???