Will my human ever stop with the drawing and paintings of Roses?



 Hi friends,

 It's me again she is at it again with the rose thing . Funny thing we do not have roses in our yard why does she keep drawing and painting them? Well maybe I should get her a few rose bushes and then she will stop... Enjoy the pictures... Love , Pine cat







 I warned you.. But she does think they will not  make it to the stores designs have to be clear not transparent .

 ok even pencil now human  I want that tablet.  Really I have a fish game on there that I like to play don't tell my brothers and sisters in the fish tank...


                                                 Have a great day all, Love pine cat




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiffany glass and how they inspire my work.

More from the round barn mystery .Who is in that WOODS???