Pine cat -I was a hero this morning..



 Hi , friends

 Human is still having trouble with her blogger page.  I was a hero this morning.. I was up at 5;30 practicing by singing so humans get up. Well she got up to feed me I guess and then weird noises came over the phone. We were having  a tornedo alert which is odd for New Jersey.. We were ok of course sometimes the weather people get crazy over nothing..

 Humans got dressed and even got my cat carrier out.  We live in a mobile home so we were probably going to have to leave if the storm got worse.


 But now the sun is out and the skies are blue .. Have a great day , Love pine cat..
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest in Peace Pine cat...

Fun for your Fall parties and birthdays and special days..

As the fall starts to make the air Chilly stay warm with our cute sweat shirts..