parts of Whispering pines and the historical Indian King Tavern




 Sarah was on her way away from Philadelphia she had been traveling for hours and the coachman yelled " Miss the town we will stay at tonight is about a mile away". The  Indian king  tavern was located in the town of Haddonfield and was owned by a Dear friend 's uncle her name Dolly.


 Side note my novel is about real places in history Indian King tavern is a  very historical place and at times during the revolutionary war a place where the  new government would meet  after fleeting the British after several battles.  Was used several times after fleeing Princeton and Philadelphia.


 This is a great place I plan on visiting in the near future the volunteers do a great job with keeping the place up.. Wanted to share some pictures with you and I have not found my book yet I think I need to set up my old computer and see what is on there.

 But for now you can get a feel of the place with the pictures  I found.. enjoy have a great day and follow us on goggle+ and our blog, Nora









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiffany glass and how they inspire my work.

The battle of chestnut neck

More from the round barn mystery .Who is in that WOODS???