30% off Tees at https://www.zazzle.com/mbr/238095697165180992



 Zazzle is having a tee sale 30% off I wanted to take a  break from the Round Barn Murder to post about the sale. I also wanted to give some background information about the writing of the mystery you have been reading. Many years ago I took a trip actually in the early 90's to the beautiful state of Mass.

 I did make a trip to the Hancock shaker village where the round barn is located. It is a interesting place and kind spread out. I joked with my mother that it would be a great place for a murder with the fields seeming to spread out  and no one around.

 Yes the sheep really do graze in the fields and the barn is round when I went it did not have a lot of staff and wasn't open all year.  The  homes that we toured did not have a lot of furniture in them. Shaker furniture which is quite lovely but very plain..


 I also wanted to state that the story is my own nothing like this has happened in any of the places mentioned in our story . The Met in New York is a amazing place to visit too..  Just like using the places I have been as places in stories.  I decided after moving about a year and half ago to finish the half written stories that I have in several notebooks.

 Yes the story Whispering Pines will be finished I have not located the missing pages but do remember part of it and will re-write it.  I have a few others too that I will probably finish.  I have been spending my days writing this story everyday.  I try and get the story out before  lunch time or break time for people to read.

  I am also a artist and have been busy painting for the up and coming art shows I do . I enjoy writing and have taken a few courses my professors tell me I write like a artist what ever that means, I have no idea. Yes my passion is ancient Egypt and last year I had the pleasure of taking a  course on ancient Egypt from the Manchester museum in England .  I was Heartbroken like the rest of the world about the children and their families that were lost there.  I pray for those who have injuries  and the families that lost members.

 But I wanted to show you more of the tees we have to offer I just wanted to take a moment  to remember this great city.


 This is a photograph taken when I went forgotten town hunting deep in the pines Harrisville Lake.



 Great gift  for Father's day this is the Atison  Mansion also deep in the pines I remember as a kid going by this place before it was restored thinking it was a haunted house.


This fun tee was designed on my I pod and then I played around with a photo application and made it look like One of Andy Warhol's designs..  This is actually on a few other items in my store and the design is quite bright.


 I was inspired by Matisse and his paper cut-outs when I drew this piece again on my I-pod.

Now this was inspired by of course colorful Pansies . I love Victorian times and pansies were a popular flower then.


 Thanks for looking and reading have a great day , Nora and 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest in Peace Pine cat...

Fun for your Fall parties and birthdays and special days..

As the fall starts to make the air Chilly stay warm with our cute sweat shirts..