Dirty Martinis , and my love for olives ...




 Hello friends,

The secret is out I love olives and have not tried a dirty Martini yet.. I am suppose to have a dear friend come over and show me how..  Now I will share a recipe I found.


          Dirty Martinis- 1.5 oz. vodka and 1 oz. olive brine (the juice in the bottle of olives) yummy I have been known to drink the juice as a kid... shake in a shaker pour into glass and add a blue cheese olive..... enjoy....


  Now all the olive products can be found in my stores pine cat 15 and catfish 15 on zazzle .com





 Follow us on goggle + share our blog and page  have a great day , Nora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiffany glass and how they inspire my work.

The battle of chestnut neck

More from the round barn mystery .Who is in that WOODS???