Quotes and bits of poetry..



 Yes I like to write little sayings why I have no idea, thought I would experiment in my stores and see if people would like them.  In the past I lived near a river and would have a nightly thing that I would do with Pine cat we would watch the nature through the French doors in our house.


 First would come the fire flies  on the breezes and then the birds would come out and then the bats .. It was a strange dance of nature as day turned into evening.  During the day of course the river would bring Dragon flies did you know they are different colors ?  They were just so interesting they are red and yellow and even white.


    Check out pine cat 15 on zazzle.com....   stay warm and dry if you are getting bad weather, Nora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiffany glass and how they inspire my work.

More from the round barn mystery .Who is in that WOODS???