Pablo Picasso how he influences many artists including me.

 One of my favorite prints of Picasso ( I have a print in my bathroom) of this piece.  Pablo was born in October 25, 1881 and passed away in April 8, 1973. He had a long list of achievements including sculptor, print maker, ceramicist, stage designer poet and play right.


   He was influenced my Matisse who was a few years older than him.  Was surprised to find out that he also had a rose period I knew about the blue period of course . You can still find nice copies of prints I found one that was numbered and printed on canvas that has a value of 200.00.  I bought it for three dollars in a thrift store.  This print of course was not done by him personally but by a company that was licensed to print them on canvas.


 Just thought I would show you some of my Picasso inspired pictures and items for sale in my store.

 This print is also available in a print and IPhone 6 case check out Pine cat 15 to see it...

 Enjoy the day folks it is chilly today in New Jersey, Nora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiffany glass and how they inspire my work.

The battle of chestnut neck

More from the round barn mystery .Who is in that WOODS???