Matisse influences?


 Henri-Emile Benoit Matisse was born December 31,1869 and died November 3, 1954. He was know for his love of color and expressive drawing.
  He was a French artist and helped along with Picasso change the art world in the early decades of the 20th century. 
 I have included 2 of Matisse's paper cut out designs. He worked in many mediums and even did traditional paintings which made the traditional art world very happy. Love this artist he was always growing and changing in his work.

 I want to include some of my designs that show the expressive side of my work..
 Abstract flowers that I have on many designs in my stores.
 We welcome you to like and follow our blog and Facebook and twitter pages.. and of course follow us on goggle + and check out pine cat 15 or catfish 15 stores on Zazzle.com you can find a link there for other social media pages. Have a great afternoon friends, Nora 

https://www.zazzle.com/mbr/238095697165180992

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest in Peace Pine cat...

Fun for your Fall parties and birthdays and special days..

As the fall starts to make the air Chilly stay warm with our cute sweat shirts..