Sunflowers are a favorite of many artists down through the ages.. Van Gogh was a important artist who loved painting them and the paintings now go for millions..  I have grown them in the past  and did quite well but always never  keep them around too long because they are a favorite of deer through out south jersey.



  They must taste good because one morning they are there and the next morning gone..


  My computer art for Zazzle gives me the chance to see my sunflowers live on..
 They are on everything from cards too dishes and dish towels and clocks.
 phone cases and kindle cases are also decorated with the happy flower of summer and autumn
 Many people will always love the happy flower of summer and fall especially deer.. Have a great day friends,,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tiffany glass and how they inspire my work.

The battle of chestnut neck

More from the round barn mystery .Who is in that WOODS???